Hiring a web design agency that designs for local businesses has a lot of advantages. Web design agencies that design for local businesses in Charleston will have your best interests in mind because they know how to design a website that appeals to a local area and more specifically your local area.
Here are some advantages of hiring a web design company that knows how to design for a local appeal that you may not have thought about:
- They will know how to design for local appeal. Website design companies that build sites for businesses with local intent in Charleston are well-practiced in designing for local businesses. Their local experience means the agency will know what questions to ask to make sure they understand your local intentions and will also have ideas to implement on your site that you may not have initially thought about!
- They will know how to market your business site too. Once you have a website, you will need to market it online. Picking a web design service company that can market your website locally is especially important. Companies that are market business websites for a local business will have SEO and PPC strategy ideas that differ from national or regional strategies.
Top Charleston Web Design Companies
If three options aren’t enough, check out our extended list for 17 more options!
|Fuzzco||10 – 49||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
FuzzcoView Full Profile Visit Website
Fuzzco is a small agency based in Charleston, SC. They love to build and extend brand systems and experiences for modern businesses like MailChimp, East Fork, and Candlefish. Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
|ACS Creative||10 – 49||North Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
ACS CreativeView Full Profile Visit Website
ACS Creative is a small agency based in North Charleston, SC. They're an Addy Award-winning web design agency that offers stunning web design and digital marketing services both nationally and in the DC area. Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
|Cobble Hill Digital||10 – 49||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
Cobble Hill DigitalView Full Profile Visit Website
Cobble Hill is a medium-sized agency located in Charleston, South Carolina. They help bridge the gap between business and audience through brand strategy, intelligent design, and thoughtful marketing, and they provide everything from SEO to brand development.
|The Design Group||2 – 9||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|TheSiteCrew.com||2 – 9||Summerville, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
TheSiteCrew.comView Full Profile Visit Website
TheSiteCrew.com is a small agency based in Summerville, SC. TheSiteCrew provides website design, search marketing, Google Ads, search engine optimization services. Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
|BlueKey||10 – 49||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
BlueKeyView Full Profile Visit Website
Blue Key is a Charleston-based company that offers a variety of marketing services. They might be a perfect fit for you if you're looking for a digital marketing strategy, content strategy, brand identity, or web design.
|Colophon New Media||10 – 49||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|ADVYON Business Technology Consulting||2 – 9||Summerville, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|F22 Internet Solutions||2 – 9||Mount Pleasant, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Fount||2 – 9||Mount Pleasant, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Just Imagine, Inc||2 – 9||Mount Pleasant, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|HookLead||2 – 9||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Freshley Media||2 – 9||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Cre843||2 – 9||Mount Pleasant, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|sineLABS LLC||2 – 9||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Fusesix||2 – 9||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|JTE Marketing Group||10 – 49||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|WEBFLUTE||2 – 9||Mount Pleasant, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|H. F. Partlow Web Development||2 – 9||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Netrist Solutions||10 – 49||Charleston, SC||0 Reviews||View Profile|
When finding a web design service for your business in Charleston ask them some local-oriented questions like:
- Have you designed websites for businesses that depend on local businesses?
- Does your design firm think about local appeal when building a website?
- Does your design firm offer internet marketing services?
- Is your design firm used to thinking about local internet marketing strategies?
How Much Does web design Cost?
Pricing for your site will depend on your needs and business goals. It doesn’t matter if you’re getting a website design in Charleston, North Carolina or anywhere in the United States when it comes down to the main reasons why prices fluctuate so much with site design quotes.
Here are the reasons why web design costs will fluctuate!
- Number of Pages- Each page not only has value for your website but for marketing your site with search engine optimization (SEO) as well. The more pages that are on a website, the more content you will need, and the more time it will take to design the structure of the site.
- Design Style- Depending on if your site is for a small, medium, large size business, and e-commerce, the design style varies! E-commerce sites for large businesses will have a different look than an e-commerce site for a small business. Depending on the type of business you have, your needs in the design will be different and can make the price fluctuate from a very basic individual’s website.
- Content- Content is very important when it comes to having your page appear on the internet. Having copywriters write content for you from a web design company that knows SEO is very important because the copywriters and web designers can work together, creating you the best content! The more pages you have, the more the price will fluctuate.
- Multimedia- Videos, 3-D Walkthroughs, and other forms of media are great for your site to have. However, if the type of business you have would be perfect for videos or 3-D walkthroughs, the more you will want to have for better user experience and for marketing your business!
- E-commerce Solutions- E-commerce solutions alone, like the type of shopping cart configuration you’ll need for your site, can vary. Talking about your business goals with the design company will give you both a better idea of the type of solution that would be best to implement. This is another factor that makes web design quotes unique to your business and therefore, the pricing custom.
- Unique Functionality- Website functionality is also a custom factor based on your business, which affects the price. Being able to have your visitors upload files, download files, book an appointment, or look at an event calendar are all examples of functionality.
Most times, when picking a web design company locally, near to Charleston you will end up being able to easily collaborate because they understand how to recommend website suggestions with the right intentions. Having an international or national company build your business site will not be as effective for the price you’ll pay with a local company
How Long Does web design Take To Work?
Each web design agency you look for in Charleston will have a slightly different process of working throughout a design. Depending on your site, the design could take anywhere from one to six months. However, no matter what type of site you have, web design agencies should have the following steps below incorporated into their process. Incorporating these steps ensures the time it takes to build your site is being spent efficiently and keeping you in the loop!
- Discussing Your Unique Business Goals- Discussing your target audience, what you would like the website to help you achieve, keywords that important to your business, and what your competition looks like is all very important! One business’s main goal may be to increase e-commerce sales while another may want to generate as many phone calls as possible! Ensuring that the web design agency you’re looking at in Charleston values your perspective and knowledge is important.
- Planning – The web design agency that can create for your business in Charleston should start planning the design as soon as they can! Planning out a website is just like creating a blueprint for a house. A great and thoughtful structure from the designers will make for a great site
- Prototypes – Throughout the process, there should be prototypes passed along for your review to see if you like the design agency’s ideas! Prototypes are a picture of what specific pages will look like. Prototypes are a great way to communicate the visual progress the designers are making.
- Conversion Testing – The web design agency in Charleston should be able to test your original site for conversions. This means analyzing where users are attracted to on your site, which pages do the best and which ones get no interactions at all. This information will help future designs be much more impactful.
Picking the perfect Charleston web design Agency
When picking the perfect web design agency from Charleston for your business, there are differences to note between them to ensure you are comparing consistently! Specific web design agencies may just offer that service whereas other agencies may have more services integrated into their processes. Looking at everything they offer and who exactly is working on your site will be very beneficial for you to choose the right place! Below are two key areas that differentiate web design agencies.
Investigate if agencies have web designers and web developers that work together. Looking for an agency that employs both web designers and web developers is ideal because then, the sites they produce should have a great front-end (design) and a great back-end (programming, development side). Having both designers and web developers work together ensures your website’s design and functionality are both well done. After all, a beautifully designed website that doesn’t function well won’t please your visitors. And neither will a great functioning website with less design! You’ll need the best of both worlds for a truly impactful site.
Web design agencies that offer internet marketing services. Researching a company or asking the design agency if they offer internet marketing services is important for after your site is made. Since the internet keeps increasing as a competitive landscape, marketing your site is very important. Services like search engine optimization (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, and copywriting are also very beneficial for your website, but not required for designing and developing it. If you can find an agency that can build and design your site as well as keep up with marketing it, the price will be less than trying to get those services from different companies separately, and the company will be able to start the services for you seamlessly because they understand your site the best!