Best SEO Companies from the USA and around the World
We were just getting warmed up with our top 3 SEO companies. Now, let’s dive into our list of the world’s best SEO companies. We know that our number one contender won’t be the best fit for every business seeking SEO, which is why we put together a comprehensive list of the best SEO companies from the United States and around the world. Check out the list below!
So you’ve used our best web design companies page to decide what web design company fits your business best. You now have an impressively-designed website that looks like something out of your dreams.
The colors are just right, your blog is finished, and there are even photos and graphics in all the right places. But how do you get traffic to your fresh new piece of online real estate? Some business owners make the mistake of thinking as soon as they have a website, the traffic will come pouring in. Unfortunately that’s not the case.
You now have to create content for your website based around what your target audience wants to see and read, target specific keywords, make sure your navigation bar is user friendly, and ensure that your site is ready to go for mobile.
All of these strategies wrapped up are known as SEO, or search engine optimization. SEO is the process of improving your website so that it can rank better in search engine results pages, and therefore, bring more traffic to your newly designed website.
Make no mistake, a new website is your first step to gaining tons of qualified traffic, and matter of fact, a great website will definitely help your traffic numbers increase once users find your online location – but until then, we recommend a great SEO campaign.
Since we provided a best web design companies list to you, we thought it would also be beneficial to do the same for the best SEO companies.
Check out our top 10 SEO companies that can help your newly-designed website get the traffic it deserves.
WebDesignRankings affiliate disclosure
How Top SEO Services Work for Your Business
We covered the basics of SEO at the top of this page, but before you can truly know what to look for in an SEO company, let’s talk more about what the process of SEO can do for your website, and how.
The different strategies lumped into an SEO campaign all work together to ensure that a user has the best experience possible, but before we get into that, we should mention how Google views things.
Google’s algorithm is far from completely known, but we know that Google loves to serve users with things that best fit their query, their search intent, and will give them a great user experience. In short, Google wants to serve its users with the best possible search results, and if your website doesn’t fit the criteria, it simply won’t appear high in search results. But that’s where SEO comes in.
SEO service company strategies that help you rank highly
A great SEO service company will provide the most effective strategies to create the best results for your company. While looking at our list of the best SEO companies, rest assured that they’ll all provide you with these successful SEO strategies to help you rank highly in search engines, and to increase conversions.
- Content: Like we mentioned, Google’s main goal is to serve users with content that best fits what they are looking for. That means that you have to create content for your website that informs a user and answers the question they’re asking. In general, Google likes longer pieces of content because it shows that you know a lot on the topic – so your content should always be at least 1,700 words minimum. You should also aim to have a lot of content, and add new content regularly. This shows Google that you like to keep users up to date with the latest industry information, or the latest info about your company.
- Keywords: Speaking of content, keywords is also extremely important to an SEO strategy. Without making a list of target keywords, you won’t be able to create content that caters specifically to your most valuable audience. The best SEO companies will do keyword research on your company and your industry to come up with a list of terms that will yield the best results for your website. These keywords are the words that users search for in Google, and in order to rank for them, they should appear throughout your body copy, your headings, and your meta data. An SEO company can make sure this is all done for you. For example, if you’re a bakery, and you want to rank highly for the term “chocolate coconut cupcakes,” your SEO company will be sure to create content based on that keyword and include it in your headings and meta descriptions.
- Navigation: Navigation is just as much part of an SEO strategy as it is web design. Chances are your web designer created a beautiful navigation bar to match your fresh website, but is it effective? An effective navigation bar will help users get exactly where they want to go on your website in the least amount of clicks. This is looped in with user experience, which is a part of Google’s algorithm. If users can’t find what they’re looking for via your navigation bar, they could bounce from your site, and that sends bad signals to Google when they’re ranking your website.
- User experience: One of the biggest parts of SEO is user experience. This refers to anything that allows site visitors to enjoy their time on your website. As we mentioned, having clear navigation is just one part of a positive user experience, but it doesn’t stop there. Other great ways to create a positive user experience include adding photos and graphics to your website, ensuring that it’s mobile and tablet friendly, making sure your pages load quickly, (preferably under 3 seconds), and other elements that make users happy to be on your website – and keep them there as long as possible.
With all things considered, these are the four main areas of your website that an SEO service company will focus on.
How do I choose the Best SEO Company to Partner with my Business?
With 15 different “best SEO companies” listed, you may be overwhelmed at the prospect of picking the perfect one for your business. And you’re not alone.
It’ll help make your decision easier to know that there isn’t one perfect SEO company, but only the perfect SEO company for your unique business. Each of the SEO companies on our list specializes in something different, has a different process, and are located in different areas. With all of these variables, you’ll definitely be able to find an SEO company that is the best partner for your business.
Here is a list of a few things you should consider before choosing an SEO company.
- Location: Some businesses like knowing that they can visit their SEO company at any time to talk budget, campaign, and progress over coffee. If this is something that matters to you, you should definitely consider your proximity to your potential SEO company. It’s not necessary to live right next door, but if you’d rather meet in person, location is important.
- Budget: Budget is one of the most important things to consider when looking for the best SEO company partner. You should start by setting a personal budget and sticking with it – if not, you could find your business in financial trouble. There are a range of budgets that SEO companies work with, so it should be no problem to find one within your price range.
- Culture/Best Practices: Looking into the culture and best practices of an SEO company is also extremely important. This helps you to see their personality, how they feel about their clients, how they treat their clients, and what to expect from working with them. If their best practices don’t seem to satisfy you, or their culture doesn’t fit what you’d expect from a company you’d like to work with, you should count them out.
- Testimonials: Testimonials refer to satisfied clients who have spoken on behalf of an SEO company – telling other potential clients what they liked about working with them, what results they were able to drive for them, as well as their all-around satisfaction. If a company doesn’t have any, or many testimonials, it’s best to stay away. Client testimonials speak volumes, and so does lack thereof. You want the SEO company that has upwards of one hundred testimonials to prove they’re worth your time and commitment.
How we decided on the SEO company rankings above
Looking at the list of the top SEO companies may feel overwhelming since there are so many to choose from.
How do you know that these are the best SEO companies out there, and how do you know that our SEO company rankings are correct? Well, we like to think that our list is about as accurate as it gets.
We looked at hundreds of SEO companies to decide which ones would make our rankings list.
We wanted to be sure that we included SEO companies from all around the world to provide the most extensive list. Our SEO company rankings are based off of things like affordability, the other services they provide, and the track record they have with their current and past clients.
When you mix that all together, you get a carefully selected batch of the top 50 SEO companies in the world.
These companies will give you the most bang for your buck, while providing some of the best results of any SEO company. The companies on our list strive to be the best for their clients and charge a reasonable amount for their services, all while getting your company results.