Having a well-designed website is crucial in today’s internet-driven world. If you do not have a website or your website is not designed with your customer in mind, this could hurt your overall business success.
Working with a website design agency can help your business get a high-quality website that is user-friendly and will stand out online. When you work with an agency, designers will work with you to create a website layout that includes elements such as text styles, colors, images, contact forms and graphics that will fit your unique brand image.
Top Florida Web Design Companies
We’ve shown you the top three, but check out 27 more incredible Florida web design companies!
|Chetu||Plantation , FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
ChetuView Full Profile Visit Website
Chetu is a large agency based in Plantation, FL. They're a US-based software development company providing businesses worldwide with tailored software solutions from industry specialized developers. Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
|PaperStreet Web Design||10 – 49||Fort Lauderdale, FL||68 Reviews||View Profile|
PaperStreet Web DesignView Full Profile Visit Website
PaperStreet Web Design is a small agency based in Fort Lauderdale, FL. They're a web design agency founded by a lawyer, for lawyers, and they've created 1,500+ happy clients since 2001. They get results for law firm websites and also provide internet marketing services. Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
Review HighlightsView All
|Designzillas||Florida||0 Reviews||View Profile|
DesignzillasView Full Profile Visit Website
Designzillas is a medium-sized agency located in Orlando, FL. They help their clients increase brand awareness, increase web traffic, generate quality leads, and even close important, high-quality customers. They do it all with a range of digital marketing services including web design, inbound marketing, branding, SEO, social marketing, and more.
|DotcomWeavers||50 – 249||Paramus, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
DotcomWeaversView Full Profile Visit Website
DotcomWeavers is a medium-sized agency based in Paramus, NJ. They're an eCommerce web design & development agency that provides websites, mobile apps and managed support for B2B & B2C businesses. Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
|Haneke Design||2 – 9||Tampa, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Sparxoo||10 – 49||Tampa, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Bright Vessel||2 – 9||Jupiter, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Chatter Buzz Media||10 – 49||Orlando, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Webtivity Design Solutions||2 – 9||Bradenton, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
Webtivity Design SolutionsView Full Profile Visit Website
Webtivity Design Solutions is a small agency based in Bradenton, FL. They strive to help their clients understand that designing a compelling website is only the first step. They provide a variety of online marketing strategies including SEO, PPC, local SEO, and more! Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
|DigitalUs||50 – 249||Orlando, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|WEBITMD||10 – 49||Los Angeles, CA||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Pacific54||10 – 49||Miami, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Incite Response Inc.||10 – 49||Coral Gables, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Parisleaf||10 – 49||Gainesville, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|SEO Brand||50 – 249||Boca Raton, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Decographic||2 – 9||Doral, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Station Four||10 – 49||Jacksonville, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Xplode Marketing||Florida||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|South Florida Web Studio||2 – 9||Hollywood, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Big Sea||10 – 49||St. Petersburg, FL||0 Reviews||View Profile|
If you own a business in Florida and are looking to create a new website or redesign your existing website, hiring a local web design company may be the right choice for you. When you choose to hire a local design company there are many advantages as opposed to hiring a national agency:
- Understand Florida Market — A local agency understands your target market and area of service better than a national agency. Since they are based in Florida and have worked with many other companies in Florida, they understand the type of design and images that resonate best with Florida consumers.
- In-Person Meetings — When you partner with a local agency, you can easily meet in-person to discuss design goals. Meeting in-person will be extremely beneficial during the initial phase when you provide insight into your website vision and examples of what you are looking for.
How Much Does Web Design Cost?
When you are considering designing or redesigning a website, you should expect to pay a significant amount of money since design work requires a lot of time. The cost of a project can be anywhere from $10,000 to $100,000 or more. The following are a few of the many factors that may lead your cost to increase:
- Complex Website: If you have a complex website with many pages more design work is necessary, which results in higher prices. Also, if your content management system is very complex and requires additional developers to implement the designs on your site, there could be additional fees.
- Content Creation: Some web design agencies provide written content with their design work. If you want more content added to your site, there may be additional charges.
- Template or Unique Design: Some agencies use templates and customize those templates to fit your brand image. Other agencies create custom page designs for your website. If you hire an agency to create custom designs, it is more expensive than using a template, but will ensure your website is unique.
- E-Commerce Features: E-commerce websites often require additional features and tracking that will need to be considered during the website design and development.
Creating a new website is an investment that will help your business for years to come. Although the cost to design a website may be overwhelming, many agencies provide custom solutions that can fit your budget.
Hiring a local agency in Florida may be less expensive than nationally sourced work. However, pricing for each local agency will vary based on factors such as those mentioned above. As you compare web design prices between agencies, keep in mind that the more complex your website is and the more features you want, the more it will cost you.
How long does web design take to produce results?
Designing a website that you can be proud of takes time. Designing is not something that can happen in one week. The average time required for a web design project is about 14 weeks. However, if your website is more complex or you request additional features, you should plan for the design process to take longer. Most agencies follow a design process that includes the following steps:
- Research: To begin the project, designers will want to research to ensure they understand your business and industry. Also, they will want to see what types of designs your competitors use and how they can make your designs unique. During this phase, designers will want to learn about your goals and vision for the website.
- Design: Once designers have all the feedback they need from you and have conducted research, they will begin to work on design prototypes. During this process, if they have additional questions, they will reach out to you. To keep the project moving, make sure you are responsive and provide answers promptly.
- Feedback: As designers complete the prototypes for your website, they will provide them for you to review. A great design agency is willing to make as many changes as necessary to ensure you get exactly what you want for your web design.
- Launch: After all the design is finished on your website and you have approved of all the design elements, you can officially launch your new website design.
A Florida web design agency might get work done faster because they already understand your target market and what design elements will match your target market. They will need less time in the research phase. In addition, local designers can meet with you in-person to kick-off your project as well as to get feedback throughout the design process. Meeting in-person can sometimes be more effective than discussing designs over the phone or through emails.
Picking the perfect Florida web design agency
Finding the right agency for your business to work with may seem challenging, but with the proper research, you can find an agency that you will feel confident hiring. The following are a few times that will help you find the perfect web design agency in Florida:
- Referrals: A great way to learn about agencies in your area is to ask other business owners what agencies completed their web design. If you are browsing online and see a website design that strikes your attention, reach out to that business to see who designed their site. In addition, make sure you ask questions about what it was like to work with that agency.
- 3rd Party Ranking Sites: Ranking sites provide a list of the top design agencies in your area along with reviews from customers. By reading the reviews, you can learn more about how satisfied past clients were.
After you determine the top agencies that you would potentially work with, you should reach out to them to request a quote and learn more about their services. During this time, do not be afraid to ask the agency many questions. Some questions you may want to ask are:
- Do you have experience working with businesses in my industry?
- Do you have examples of past work?
- Can you provide results that your design work provided for clients?
- What is the expected timeline?
- Who will be the main point of contact for me throughout the design process?
Asking questions now will provide peace of mind that the company you choose is the best fit to work with your business. After you receive quotes and ask any questions to address your concerns, you should have an idea which agency is best for you to hire. Taking the time to research design agencies to discover the perfect partner for your business takes time, but doing so will ensure you hire a design company that will deliver excellent results.