The web design process creates a map for customers to find your business. That’s why more companies are contracting web design agencies to see results.
New Jersey offers an excellent opportunity for web design along the east coast of the United States. New Jersey is a prime location with areas close to large cities such as Philadelphia, Dover, Baltimore, New York, and Trenton.
Picking a web design company in this area is a valid option for any business in the Maryland, Delaware, New York, and Pennsylvania areas.
You have dozens of website design companies in NJ to choose from, which is why we’ve done the research for you, resulting in this best-of-the-best list of the top New Jersey web design and web development companies.
Best New Jersey Web Design Companies of 2020
We’ve shown you the top three best New Jersey web design companies, but how about a few more? Check out our chart below!
|SmartSites Digital Marketing Agency||50 – 249||Paramus, NJ||245 Reviews||View Profile|
SmartSites Digital Marketing AgencyView Full Profile Visit Website
Outsmart the competition with best-in-class digital marketing services. With over 150 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews online, SmartSites 💡 is America's #1 rated digital marketing agency. Get more traffic. Acquire more customers. Sell more stuff. SmartSites works for businesses of all sizes. SmartSites is a Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner.
|Lounge Lizard – Best of Breed Since 1998||50 – 249||New York, NY||18 Reviews||View Profile|
Lounge Lizard – Best of Breed Since 1998View Full Profile Visit Website
Lounge Lizard has 23 years of experience in website design and development, digital marketing, social media, seo, and mobile app development. Lounge Lizard Brandtenders and Marketing Mixologists have been driving leads and producing best of breed design and branding for clients across industries and around the world since 1998. Lounge Lizard has offices in NYC, Long Island, Nashville, Washington DC, and Los Angeles.
|Compunnel Software Group||250 - 999||Plainsboro, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Webimax||10 – 49||Doylestown, PA||42 Reviews||View Profile|
WebimaxView Full Profile Visit Website
Webimax is a small agency based in Camden, NJ. WebiMax is a leading internet marketing company providing online services such as SEO, social media marketing, PPC, web design and other digital marketing services. Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
|Paper Tiger||10 – 49||Ridgewood, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Bob Gold & Associates||10 – 49||Redondo Beach, CA||0 Reviews||View Profile|
Bob Gold & AssociatesView Full Profile Visit Website
Sagefrog Marketing Group is a top ranked B2B marketing agency with specialties in healthcare, technology, industrial and business services. With offices in Doylestown, Princeton, Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley, Sagefrog is dedicated to accelerating client success through brand building and integrated marketing services. Sagefrog’s service offerings include branding, digital and content marketing, public relations, social media and traditional tactics.
|Lform Design||2 – 9||Verona, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Redstage||New Jersey||0 Reviews||View Profile|
RedstageView Full Profile Visit Website
Redstage is a small-sized agency based in New Jersey. Redstage modernizes and supports digital systems for B2B vendors through end-to-end ecommerce services to drive stable, long-term growth. Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
|Socialfix Media||50 – 249||Clinton, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|DotcomWeavers||50 – 249||Paramus, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
DotcomWeaversView Full Profile Visit Website
DotcomWeavers is a medium-sized agency based in Paramus, NJ. They're an eCommerce web design & development agency that provides websites, mobile apps and managed support for B2B & B2C businesses. Click the button below to visit their website, or give them a call!
|SEMGeeks||10 – 49||Belmar, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|PCS Technology||NA||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|I-Verve INC||50 – 249||New Jersey, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Jungle Communications, Inc.||2 – 9||Jersey City, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|i95Dev||50 – 249||Woodbridge, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Liqui-Site||10 – 49||Hoboken, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|iMOBDEV Technologies Pvt Ltd||50 – 249||NA||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|World Web Technology||10 – 49||Edison, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Sunflower Lab||10 – 49||Somerset, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|NCode Technologies, Inc||10 – 49||NA||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Digitalux||2 – 9||Hoboken, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Cantilever||2 – 9||Fair Lawn, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Bitbean.com||50 – 249||Lakewood, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|The Byne Group||2 – 9||Suffern, NY||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Search Marketing Group||10 – 49||Englewood Cliffs, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Mosaic Strategies Group||2 – 9||Montclair, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|WebiMax||10 – 49||Camden, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Perfecent||10 – 49||Totowa, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|Stellar Webdev||2 – 9||Long Valley, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
|nextbracket||Freelancer||Lakewood, NJ||0 Reviews||View Profile|
What Does Website Design in New Jersey Include?
Web design is a combination of many skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of a website. Most New Jersey website design projects start with a documented outline of the steps needed to be taken from start to finish in order to complete a typical web design project.
What Should NJ Web Design Services Include?
NJ web design services generally include web development, graphic design, interface design, authoring, copywriting, software coding, user experience designing, search engine optimization, web hosting and more.
The services included in your web design package will be determined by the best needs of your business.
Why Choose a NJ Web Design Company?
There are some advantages to choosing a local New Jersey web design agency. A website design company in NJ will generally have more of a personal relationship with its clients compared to large global web design companies that have more of a completion of tasks or money-driven results.
Local New Jersey web design firms can offer a couple of advantages:
- Creativity – Larger web design companies are generally focused on volume. While smaller local web design is focused on volume as well, there is more of a chance that they will be willing to work with you. Global companies tend to focus on operations whereas local companies focus on creativity giving your site a unique look.
- Relationship – A larger web design company might never actually meet you in person. This is because they are handling numerous clients. Website design companies in NJ are local to your market and can meet with you whenever a problem may come up. There are usually fewer projects which allow for this customer relationship to be built, and they will get a better understanding of what your business is all about.
- Cost – Costs may be higher when it comes to New Jersey web design but it’s because you will be getting individual attention. If your business had a specific local market that it will be targeting for online business or searches, then local web design would be beneficial to you. Large web design companies can offer services at a lower cost because of the volume of contracts that they receive whereas local focus web design does not have as much queued projects.
New Jersey web design companies can give your business a local focus. Be sure to ask the web design company the specific areas that they are familiar with targeting for clients. This will give insight into their client relationship structure and determine if they can target your needs.
Look for website design companies in NJ that offer the services your business needs.
If you have no existing site, then look for an agency used to handling website creation. Once you meet with the local web design company, you can begin to ask more focused questions about their services and the opportunity that they can provide for your business.
Your NJ website design and development company should be able to put together a specific package that fits your business’s needs and also provide any ongoing services.
How Much Does Web Design in New Jersey Cost?
The cost of a New Jersey web design project will depend on the services that you choose. To start a website, it can cost anywhere from $500 to $15,000 or more. For many local businesses with average amounts of pages and content, the price will be in that range.
What Determines a NJ Web Design Company’s Prices?
There are four things that factor into the costs of a NJ web design project:
- Time – Depending on how fast you want the project completed, the web design and development agency may charge you more. If you want the project completed in a short time frame and are willing to pay more for it, you will be moved to the top of that agency’s priority list. Time also can determine the quality of the results you are given. You want to determine a timeline that is best for both you and the web design agency to meet goals together.
- Design Skills – A local New Jersey web design agency will only have a certain amount of designers with a certain amount of skills. Be sure to ask the web design firm how many people will be working on your project and know some of their specialties or areas of expertise.
- Tech Skills – Along with design skills, the firm will be limited by its technology and expertise level. Be sure to see other works that they have completed and the timeframe that those were completed in. By doing this, you will be able to size up the NJ web development and design agency and determine if the workload you are giving them is manageable and find out if their technological resources are up to par.
- Money – Local businesses don’t always have extravagant amounts of money to invest in web design, so they may try to do it by themselves. Trust a professional to handle your web design needs and when you meet with a New Jersey web design firm be sure to ask them how you will see a greater return on investment with their services. Web design is critical to a business’s online and digital presence success.
In general, remember that web design can be expensive the more complex it gets. Be aware of the services you are receiving and follow the timeframe. A good New Jersey web design company will provide you with monthly reports or other proper forms of communication to ensure your money is being invested wisely.
How Long Does Web Design in New Jersey Take?
Locally-sourced web design in New Jersey may take longer or shorter depending on the scope and goals of a project. A general web design rule of thumb is that projects take 12 to 16 weeks from start to website launch date. Larger, more complex sites can take over six months to finish so keep in consistent contact with your web design agency.
Simple factors, such as your content management system and the number of customizable features, can cause a project to be longer.
Projects can also get delayed if software developers run into issues or other problems that occur with the technology. Problems like these should be discussed when the contract is being signed by both parties so that if a delay were to occur from either party, one could plan accordingly.
New Jersey web design companies can serve a variety of large east coast cities which could cause your project to take longer. When you get to know the design firm make sure to get a sense of the workload that they are currently handling and if they will be devoting special attention to your project.
How to Find the Best New Jersey Web Design Agency
A top New Jersey web design agency will understand your business’s needs. They should be opening to different ideas that you have and also be able to use their expertise to recommend ideas that best fit your website.
Here are some questions to ask when researching and comparing website design companies in NJ:
- How long have you been working in web design?
- Have you worked with any clients similar to my business?
- What are some of your recommendations for my current site?
- What makes you different from another New Jersey web design company?
- What is your communication/relationship with clients like?
These are just a few of the questions that you could ask a New Jersey web design agency to get a sense of their business processes. You want to find a web design company that you can trust to provide you with a return on your digital presence investment. The perfect web design agency should provide you with their expertise and take your website to the next level.
Why Did These New Jersey Web Design Companies Make Our List?
We produced our list of the top New Jersey web design and web development companies through in-depth research, as well as an advanced (and custom-built) algorithm that looks at a variety of factors.
These factors include:
- Company age
- Reviews and/or testimonials
- Portfolio and/or case studies
- Customer service
- And more
Essentially, we investigated the factors that directly impact the client experience.
Is the agency capable of providing the services that most New Jersey web design projects require? Does the company demonstrate consistent performance when it comes to communicating with clients and delivering on client expectations? Is the firm able to produce websites for a range of industries without resorting to a cookie-cutter approach?
These are just a few examples of the questions that guided our research and analysis as we built our algorithm and list of the top web design and development companies in New Jersey.